Monday, February 6, 2012

" Somebody I used to know "


I was trying really hard to find something that is completely out of my reach, so I checked the German charts to see if there’s anything that I hadn’t heard of. Sure enough, there was this song in the top 5 I actually heard my mom tell me about a few weeks ago, saying it was an absolute hit in the Netherlands right now- so I checked it out.
It’s from Gotye ft. Kimbra called “
Somebody I used to know “ and it’s actually really- really strange (... just like the music video btw). I haven’t decided yet if I like it or not, I guess it’s something that I would have to hear “in context” if that makes any sense ? It definitely has a more European vibe, but I think if I heard it a couple more times I could start feeling it. I like that the lyrics are simple, but meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment