Saturday, March 24, 2012

10 lines of two songs


What has happened                                         Oh the sunshine on my face
To make my life so dull                                   The mountain breeze in the air
I follow the rules                                                 A day of solitude
I try to survive                                                      What more can I ask
But everything I do                                            I love the escape from the city life
There seems no meaning to life                  The population of people, gone
Why do I feel so empty inside                    No rules, no nagging
What can I do                                                       Just me and the time
To make me content                                         Oh how I wish this could last
In this awful life where living in               Till the end of time

No comments:

Post a Comment