Sunday, January 29, 2012


Something that is frustrating to me is when students fall asleep in class, I mean we all pay for the class so we get out of it what we put in it but it is really distracting when you are sitting next to a person who falls asleep and starts snoring loudly, to a point where you cannot even hear the teacher talking. This is not only rude to the students near them but it is also rude to the teacher. I was in Econ class this past week and this kid fell asleep while we were doing an activity, and this kid sits in the front of the class room I mean the class is huge but it was still pretty noticeable, head leaned all the way back and you could tell he had been out for a while but I felt bad for the people that sat around him and for the teacher, cause the teacher probably feels just as frustrated as the students around him. If I were the teacher I would have said something to the student and probably made him leave because that’s not an appropriate thing to do while in class especially sitting that close to the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment